Information Collection And Use
XEVEN SOCIAL values the privacy of its customers and clients. The policy of XEVEN SOCIAL and its worldwide offices, hereinafter called “XEVEN SOCIAL“ regarding collection, storage and processing of information is elaborated in this policy. XEVEN SOCIAL reserves the right to occasionally change the policy at its own discretion.
All customer/client information collected shall be used for the purpose it was meant to server as per agreement. Customer information which includes but not limited to NPI, PII etc. shall be safeguarded using adequate controls and security measures (such as, username and password), shared between XEVEN SOCIAL and its client.
XEVEN SOCIAL collects information such as name, email, and shipping address and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date etc. over the web using “order form” from clients/customers ordering our products, for billing purposes and to fill customer orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the clients/customers.
XEVEN SOCIAL shall use information collected as part of engagement;
- To provide clients/customers with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
- To assist XEVEN SOCIAL in creating content that is relevant to clients/customers;
- To assist XEVEN SOCIAL in creating better products and services to meet clients/customer’s needs;
- To allow clients/customers to purchase, download, and manage product licenses, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities selected by clients/customers;
- To help XEVEN SOCIAL share software, services or product information important to its clients/customers;
- Cookies – A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use session ID cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates.
- Cookies are used to maintain the identity of users with our site after users log in with a username and password. This allows the users to identify themselves (log in) once rather than multiple times per web session. You can choose to disable cookies by following the procedure suggested by your particular browser. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you may still be able to access our site depending on where you are in our site.
Communications Of Information
We at XEVEN SOCIAL shall ensure to preserve user privacy, however there are certain circumstances where XEVEN SOCIAL may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our products, services or website.
XEVEN SOCIAL uses links to other sites in its websites offered as part of services to different clients. Please be aware that XEVEN SOCIAL shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage clients/customers to be aware once redirected to external sites either voluntarily or involuntarily, read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by XEVEN SOCIAL as part of its engagement of product or service or website with its customers and clients.
Whenever XEVEN SOCIAL collects sensitive information such as credit card number and billing information, such information is encrypted and is protected with industry standard encryption technology. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, XEVEN SOCIAL has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in our applications. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices.
XEVEN SOCIAL keeping in view the privacy of personal information received from minors/children (individuals under the age of 18), shall not knowingly receive/collect personal information at company portals and websites. If XEVEN SOCIAL comes to know that there is personal information received from a minor is available at company portals and websites, it shall be deleted.
In-case a customer or clients personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a client no longer continues to use service, XEVEN SOCIAL shall correct, update or delete users’ personally identifiable information.
If, however, we are going to utilize our users’ PII/NPI in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice for change on our Web site for 30 days.